A recognized leader in insurance law, Duane Morris represents many of the most prominent insurers in the United States and Europe in critical litigation throughout the world. We efficiently handle the full range of insurance coverage and litigation matters, from the routine to the most complex, for clients in all lines of insurance and reinsurance.
Our extensive insurance industry litigation experience covers:
- Asbestos/Pollution/Health Hazard
- Bad Faith Defense
- Class Actions
- Directors & Officers
- General Liability — Primary and Excess
- Insurance - Life and Disability
- Professional Liability
- Rehabilitation, Liquidation & Insolvency
- Specialty Lines
An Award-Winning Practice
Our innovative legal services and dedication to client satisfaction have attracted top honors from the legal industry’s most respected publications.
Chambers USA noted that Duane Morris “[r]epresents insurers in virtually all lines of coverage, with its robust disputes practice bolstered by key regulatory and reinsurance expertise. Also handles litigation and arbitrations of the highest complexity, as well as large environmental claims and commercial general liability cases.”
Chambers USA also recognized Duane Morris as one of the top law firms representing insurers in the United States, and as one of the top two law firms representing insurers in California. Clients interviewed by Chambers USA praised Duane Morris’ Insurance and Reinsurance Practice as:
- A “litigation powerhouse.”
- “They are absolutely first class; they have very strong litigation and negotiation skills, and recognize when it is right to compromise.”
- “The firm is prevalent in litigating really difficult, complex cases.”
- “Particularly adroit at handling large environmental claims.”
With more than 100 insurance attorneys handling complex insurance and reinsurance disputes throughout the United States; in the U.K. and Europe through our London office; and in Asia through our offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Vietnam and Myanmar, Duane Morris has one of the largest insurance practices in the world.
For More Information